- WHAT CAN I BRING TO HELP PREPARE FOR THE PREVIEW?
Anything you share will help us find the perfect look for you! We ask that you bring as much information as you can, images of inspired makeup & hair, hair accessories, photos of your gown are all very helpful.
Also we ask that you have clean dry hair and a clean ace.
- DO YOU OFFER ON LOCATION TOUCH UPS FOR MY WEDDING?
Should a bride need on location hair and makeup touch ups, I am available at an additional rate of $95 per hour.
- WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU USE? Some of the brands we use include Anastasia, MAC, Laura Mercier, Loreal, Nars, Urban Decay, Benefit and Tarte.
- HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD A BRIDE BOOK SERVICES?
For the peak wedding season (March through September) I would suggest booking 3-9 months in advance, and having you trial done about 3-6 months before the actual ceremony. A $50 non-refundable deposit of your total package is required to book your wedding date. You can make your deposit over the phone with a credit card or via PayPal.
A signed contract is required when booking an event. Please be advised that a deposit is requested for all Bridal reservations. This deposit is not refundable in the event of cancellation. No date will be held without a signed contract and $50 deposit.
- WEDDING DAY DO YOU PREFER WET HAIR? All clients should have clean, dry hair at the time of their appointment. Unless they have scheduled to have a blow-dry in advance. Please have clean and 100% dry hair. If hair is damp/wet then $40 additional blow-dry fee will be added.
- CAN YOU HANDLE LAST MINUTE CHANGES OR ADD ONS?
Lets say if one of the ladies would like to get their Makeup/Hair done the day of I have no problem doing so if time permits and the Bride gives me the go.
For services we provide we ask that paid parking be provided for the stylist(s) on location while they perform their services.
- TRAVEL AND TRAVELING FEES?
There is a 50 cents per mile charge for travel over 40 miles from zip 92805. We provide our services to the surrounding Orange County area, and southern Cal with a traveling fee. All parking or valet charges are paid for by the client.
- WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
Credit cards, PayPal, checks, Venmo and cash are all accepted.